Sunday, August 2, 2009

A photo from the weekend...

This is just a quick pic from Erin and Michael's Wedding, shot Saturday! Congrats to Erin and Michael-- HECK of a wedding celebration! More photos to follow in a few weeks.

Photobucket


On Friday, I ordered a HUGE canvas of this photo from Michael and Erin's engagement session last fall! I will be hanging it on my wall in my home, and will use it for any bridal shows I may be a part of in the future.

Photobucket

I also ordered a canvas of this photo from Noah and Kara's e-session:
Photobucket

Noah and Kara are actually getting married this Friday! I know it will be awesome.
Saturday is another day of love when Lorenzo and Laura tie the knot! Busy weekend, but I'm looking forward to it.

6 comments:

melissa o said...

I love every shot in this post - for reals. You have such great style!

Steven Kang said...

wow ginger. these are awesome.
:)

Stacy Cross said...

Soo dern pretty! I LOVE that horizontal engagement pic especially! Can't wait to see more wedding pics!

Katherine Bowman said...

These shots are great!

Rachael Earl said...

Oooh-I love the engagement shot with the purple dress and pink shoes! That canvas is going to be gorgeous! I hope they ordered one, too! :)

Goldie Locks said...

Ooh the black and white barrel shot is so pretty! Congrats on being publishes as well, thats amazing!
xo