Friday, January 9, 2009

blah!

I'm "sick" for the first time since May of 2007 (seriously... I remember the last time I was really sick!).
I've had some slight sniffles here and there, and some non-descript symptoms that made me feel simply "yucky," but nothing serious enough to even call a full out cold.

It's still not as bad as it could be... It's a sore throat, is all. Enough to be bothersome, that's for sure. I'm thankful that a sore throat is all it is, though (and I lose my voice if I sit quietly for awhile and try to talk again). Could be much worse. At least I can still talk without it hurting... fortunate for my husband, ha:)

What's probably worse, is that my hair has an attitude today.

Photobucket


Boo hoo for Ging.

Tomorrow will hopefully bring a non-ouch throat and a better hair day;)

In the process of changing my business colors, and I only now JUST realized I could change the colors on my blog. So I'm pretty excited. These are my current colors... Sometime within the next month, I will have a totally new color scheme!


I'm really tired (my body is fightin hard! go immune system, woooo!), so I need to take a nap for a bit, then will work for a few hours again...

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Even being sick and having attitude hair, you are so darn cute!

Corrie said...

You're preggo.

Ha ha ha!

I must tease you. It can't be helped.

We need to see each other in a non-cyber way. Perhaps I shall start a Facebook discussion on getting together for drinks or something...

Ginger Murray said...

Hm. If I'm preggo, I won't be able to drink... I see your tactics, Droogsma!!!!


(I'm not preggo... for anyone who is wondering... :))

Just realized Corrie's last name isn't Droogsma anymore... haha:)

Corrie said...

Yeah, pregnancy can manifest itself in many ways, but a sore throat probably isn't a really common one...

Say in a sing-song voice: "Ginger Sanner!"

Ginger Murray said...

Sing song, like how I used to say it on our answering machine? Bah hahaha!