Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Craziness!

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to give you a quick update of my life lately!

I've been shooting a bunch of weddings for a bunch of wonderful people!

Katrina and Tommy's was a couple weekends ago... here are a few pics from their engagement session:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also, Aaron and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary! We went out for an AMAZING dinner... seriously... best steak I've ever had! (Pic taken on my camera phone).
Photobucket

One of my favorite images from our wedding 2 years ago:)
Photobucket


That's a quick update for now... So much more has happened! I'll make sure to come back soon and post a few recent wedding images as well.


Enjoys your day!
:)

3 comments:

Angelicjewel Photography said...

i was JUST going to email you and tell you.. that I would really love to read a new post on your blog! Its been too long!!! Great set of engagement photographs! I love the 5th one in! :)

Danielle said...

Congrats!!!

May God continue to shower you with his blessings!!!

Also, that first pic is amazing....love the bright blue sky :)

Ginger Murray said...

Thanks, you guys!