Saturday, June 28, 2008

I get to be the MATRON OF HONOR in one of my bestest friends' weddings!!

Actually, TWO of my best friends'..... they are getting married to each other.

I cry about it every time I think about how amazing they are together.
Two of my best friends getting married... I just can't get over it!

Even though I think "Matron of Honor" sounds like "pregnant lady," I am THRILLED to be in the wedding...



LONG story short... Sarah and I have been friends 2nd grade through college (and went to all of the same schools, even college-- not on purpose, but just because it was the right school for both of us). We were captains of the tennis team, and were in orchestra together too. We lived together during college a couple years as well.

Dan and I became friends through our mutual friend, Marie (another one of my best friends!). When Sarah and Dan's paths crossed at the perfect time, something perfect happened... they started to like each other.

I'm going to be a MESS at the wedding a year from now... So I'm going to start practicing not crying now, until then! :)


I don't have any photos on this computer from when we were younger... but here are a few from the college years:
Sophomore year(Sarah's in the lime green on the right & I'm in the back::
Photobucket

Junior Year-- Steph(my 2nd shooter!), Me, Sarah, and Corrie:
Photobucket

Senior year:)
Photobucket
(We were all bridesmaids for Corrie's wedding-- the one with the red hair-- and now we're all bridesmaids for Sarah's wedding! YAY!)

My wedding, July 2006 (Sarah was my Maid of Honor:)).
Photobucket


Hittin it off at the 2006 into 2007 New Year's Party at my place (although... I didn't even notice, but Johanne said, "Sooo... what's up with Dan and Sarah...??)
Haha!
Photobucket

And so, the timing was perfect.

The both came over to my place for "24" nights (we are Jack Bauer fans!), and then they started flirting via facebook, and they started going out to things together, and then they were a couple...

Like I said, long story short, especially since Sarah and I have such a history.

I am so just SO excited for these two.

I get to go dress shopping with Sarah tomorrow!! EEEEE!

No comments: