Thursday, June 12, 2008

Erin & Matt's Wedding.... Wedding Party Fun!

It's pretty awesome to do what I love.
Fellow photographer and friend Erin contacted me out of the blue one day (we actually weren't friends yet, and had never spoken to each other), and said she wanted me to shoot her wedding. She had been following my old blog for a long time, and mentioned that she was a photographer herself, and shared some of her work with me. She rocks! I was completely flattered that she asked me!

Needless to say, though, we pretty much couldn't have had any more fun shooting her wedding. Steph was my 2nd, and Jessica Person brought her camera along for the day as well!It would have been a shame not to!
Photobucket
(Erin works for Jessica at First Day Photo now, and Erin also has her own business).

Here are just a few fun photos from the day! I will definitely post more soon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

April showers bring... bright colored umbrellas and crazy wedding parties!
Photobucket
Photobucket


After we were done shooting the reception, Steph and Jessica and I sat down out in the lobby to look over some of our images and chat a bit before we headed out. I was telling them about this goofy technique I wanted to try to make the subjects have more of a natural reaction than just a posed smile--- I told them to smile so I could show them. Well, these were the images that occurred... the first two were on accident, because my flash was spent from the reception... but I am SO keeping them! HAHA!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
And now a normal photo....:)
Photobucket

Matt and Erin came out from the reception room just after we took these pics, and we realized that WE hadn't been in a pic with them!(Matt and the 4 lady photogs:))
Photobucket



Stop back in a couple days to see more photos from their wedding!

7 comments:

steph said...

Oh dear...great pics of the wedding...not so great of me...

Ginger Murray said...

It's about the moment, Steph.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angelicjewel Photography said...

hahaha... I was showing my mom the photographs last night.. and we came up to the ones of Steph and Jess... and she started laughing.. and goes " I am sure these kind of photographs don't show up in every brides collection" haha.. I love it. I also love the random one of steph at the reception pointing to something (not quite sure what it was) :)

I have no clue how I am going to pick what ones to show.. they are all so good! :)

Ginger Murray said...

You are so right... we don't normally put those pics in the bride's collection, haha! I thought you'd like them though, Erin;) So funny.

The one where Steph is pointing, my flash was spent from the reception, and it just didn't go off that one time, and that was her reaction. ha:)

Jessica Person said...

It was soooo much fun to shoot for fun with you guys! ok, that was redundant, but I am not going to delete it!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the groom jumping shots ginger!