Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gina & Travis!

A lot of you know that I work with Steph Bloom a lot. She is my 2nd shooter, and I am hers! Steph and I met at college-- we lived across the hall from each other freshman year (she lived with one of my best friends Sarah, who I've had the pleasure of knowing since 2nd grade!). Steph and I also lived together for part of Sophomore year and part of Junior year (when I wasn't traveling, and when she wasn't traveling!). We always had fun ideas of doing video together, and we had many fun times with the digital camera. I don't think either of us planned it, but we just started booking weddings our senior year, and we shot our first wedding together in August of 2006 and have been working together since! We work really well together. I love my Stephers.

She booked a wedding for August of this year (wow! That will be two years that we've been working together!), and she scheduled an engagement session with the couple, Gina & Travis. I wanted to meet them, and we were shooting in a new spot, and I wanted to check it out too, for future reference. My good friend and I had lunch at this coffee shop one day, and I thought it'd be a great place for indoor pics. So I suggested it to Steph (she needed an indoor location because it was so cold outside!). It's always fun to bounce ideas off of each other. What a rockin session!!!! The guy at the coffee shop had a key to the roof and asked us if we wanted to go up there. Um... YEAH!! Gina and Travis were wonderful to work with. Can't wait to shoot their wedding with Steph in August!

Here are a few shots from the session!

Steph did all of the awesome post-processing.
(She took the first gorgeous shot (which I am in love with!), and I took the last 2 shots):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Check out her blog to see more!:
CLICK HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait for Vegas! We are going to have so much fun!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love these!

Stephanie Bloom said...

I love you, Ginger Sue!