Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter, and Happy Bday to my husband:)

Here are some pics from my Easter!


Part of brunch at my parents' house...
Photobucket


This is Dixie... She's just enjoying the sunshine.
Photobucket Photobucket


This is Dixie creating a few bubbles over the smell of bacon...
Photobucket



My new camera!!! I took some senior photos with it on Saturday-- I am SO excited to share them with you soon!
Photobucket


The family Bible that's from like... 1800-something. It's HUGE!
Photobucket




Photobucket

We finished up the day by going to Aaron's parents' place for dinner.
And cookies....
Photobucket

...And birthday cake!
Photobucket

Happy 28th Birthday (Monday), Aaron!!! Love you!!! :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that bible is incredible!! hope you had an awesome easter ginger!

Stacy Cross said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! Send me some of them cookies!!! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

it's a bloggin time girl ;) hope you have a blessed weekend ginger!