Friday, February 13, 2009

Bah to the Interjet!

Hello friends!

So, I know you all probably think that I am pretty terrible at updating my blog.

That is somewhat true!

The other thing, is that I've had a very wishy washey internet (what i call "Interjet") connection. My husband is my IT guy, and he'll work on it soon. It's super frustrating to not be able connect to a website (including my blog). I can sit there and hit "Try again" about 15 times before it actually loads a page, and even then, I might only get half the page loaded. But, as soon as we get that all figured out, I really do want to post more regularly!

A few photos from Stephanie and Paul's Wedding in January!!!

The Stunning Bride:
Photobucket

The Dashing Groom... Steph(my 2nd shooter, not the bride:)) took this one:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephanie Bloom said...

I really like that last one with the brick. Nice work. :)